Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Day I Learned Hi-Def


I got to learn about Hi-Def Makeup Studio and Academy in 2011 when I was looking for an Airbrush Makeup School in Metro Manila. Davao City has a few airbrush makeup artists, and when prospective clients ask me if I do airbrush, I always feel bad when I say "No".
So, I searched the internet for an Airbrush Makeup School, and was directed to a handful. I read their "About Us", and honestly it was very difficult to choose one school for me. You see, I don't go to makeup schools and study makeup just because it is a hobby. Makeup is my bread and butter, and when I decide to go to a school, I should be sure that I am getting what I paid for - or even more.
There was this blog who compared makeup schools in Metro Manila. All this blogger could comment about HD Makeup Studio and Academy were good ones - and that blogger was right.
Last April 2012, I enrolled in their Pro-Airbrush Makeup Course, and were my makeup skills put to test! I was like a child learning a new skill. It was like learning from scratch. It was REALLY a Pro Course!
The teachers, Mr. Jeave Gabiana and Miss Christephanie Chua-Sing, are very serious in their crafts. They are not just good makeup artists BUT very good makeup teachers. They would not stop checking your work UNTIL you get it RIGHT.
For someone who learned Airbrush in four grueling days (8-12 hours per session!), I could say the time AND money (for tuition and equipment) were well spent.

LoVE! <3
Hi-def Makeup Studio & Academy (formerly Basement Academy)


#davaocity #dabawenyo #makeupartist #davaocitymakeupartist #davaomakeupartist #makeupartistdavaocity #makeupartistdavao #makeupbyryanwong #beautierevolution #tagummakeupartist #gensanmakeupartist #bukidnonmakeupartist #cagayandeoromakeupartist #cebumakeupartist

No comments:

Post a Comment