Thursday, October 2, 2014

My M·A·C Basic School Training

M·A·C, being the world's leading professional makeup authority, conducts trainings, both basic and updates, to its artists and other makeup professionals.





I got to experience makeup training last July 2014 as it was necessary to be a M·A·C artist. It was one week of knowing the history of M·A·C, how this amazing company started, from its humble beginnings to becoming what it is today. Aside from that, I, together with 12 other new artists, got to learn most importantly all about the products and how to use those products effectively. We learned how to do makeup the M·A·C way.
My favorite part? FACE CHART MAKING! :)
Below are a few of the photos that I have taken. I apologize that I was not able to take a lot as it was not allowed by our trainers (Confidentiality Agreement).
davao city makeup artist
My Personal Info

davao city makeup artist
The Basic Training Attendee Workbook

davao city makeup artist
Class Begins!

davao city makeup artist
My attempts at Face Chart making

davao city makeup artist
The Heart & Soul of MAC: Viva Glam

davao city makeup artist
Me with our trainers: (L) Miss Mikee Raymundo, Resident Trainer, (C) Hui Mei, Southeast Asia Trainer, (R) Miss Jaycee Matias, Trainer
Thank you so much, M·A·C, for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
 I wouldn’t trade this for the world. :):)


#davaocity #dabawenyo #makeupartist #davaocitymakeupartist #davaomakeupartist #makeupartistdavaocity #makeupartistdavao #makeupbyryanwong #beautierevolution #tagummakeupartist #gensanmakeupartist #bukidnonmakeupartist #cagayandeoromakeupartist #cebumakeupartist

No comments:

Post a Comment