Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Makeup by Ryan G. Wong: HD Makeovers

Everybody.Loves.Makeovers! <3
It was just recently during my HD Makeup Academy study that I got to document my makeovers.
 As our teachers said, “Skills + Products/Materials = Great Makeup!”.
 As a MUA, it is important that I deliver every time. The client’s satisfaction is first and foremost my goal in every makeup gig.
Here are photos of my practical work at HD Makeup Studio and Academy.
Bridal Makeup

Photography Makeup

Black & White AND Colored Photography Makeup

HD Makeup (with Correcting/Concealing)

Makeup for Matured Skin

Men's Grooming

High Fashion Makeup
For your Makeover needs:
Makeup Artist
09232260518 | 09177931298
makeupbyryanwong@gmail.com

Love, Beauties, LOVE! <3

#davaocity #dabawenyo #makeupartist #davaocitymakeupartist #davaomakeupartist #makeupartistdavaocity #makeupartistdavao #makeupbyryanwong #beautierevolution #tagummakeupartist #gensanmakeupartist #bukidnonmakeupartist #cagayandeoromakeupartist #cebumakeupartist

No comments:

Post a Comment