Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Life in M·A·C: Kick Off

I worked as a Science high school teacher for eight years. 
Yes, Teaching IS a noble profession, and I would never dare question that.
I mean no offense to all teachers, but teaching Science was really not for me.
And so when my sister was assigned to work here in Metro Manila, I took that as an opportunity to try my luck and land the job that I truly want; my dream job - TO BE A PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST. Not only that, a makeup artist for the World's Leading Professional Makeup Authority, MAC Cosmetics.
Any makeup artist or makeup lover knows MAC. If you do not know MAC, then you don't know makeup at all.
Exactly a month after my arrival here in Manila (that's May 11), I started working as a retail Artist for MAC Cosmetics at SM Mall of Asia. It was truly new to me. EVERYTHING: sales, artistry, and the MAC Culture. 
Beauties, it's a ride. :)
Below are photos of our Kick Off Party, the event that marks the start of MAC's Fiscal Year.


makeup artist davao city
My MAC Ticket

makeup artist davao city
My MAC Passport

makeup artist davao city
My MAC Wristband

makeup artist davao city
My Nameplate

makeup artist davao city
MAC Regional Director (Asia) for Artist Training and Development, Au Yin Chan, demonstrating to us Spring/Summer 2014 Makeup Trends

makeup artist davao city
Spring/Summer 2014 Makeup Trends

makeup artist davao city
GRATIS! <3

makeup artist davao city
DJ Samir for the After Party

makeup artist davao city
The MAC Philippines Family

makeup artist davao city
The MAC Philippines Family

makeup artist davao city
Say MAC! :)

THANK YOU, M·A·C! :)


#davaocity #dabawenyo #makeupartist #davaocitymakeupartist #davaomakeupartist #makeupartistdavaocity #makeupartistdavao #makeupbyryanwong #beautierevolution #tagummakeupartist #gensanmakeupartist #bukidnonmakeupartist #cagayandeoromakeupartist #cebumakeupartist

No comments:

Post a Comment